Flying business or first class is super convenient, especially if you’re a business executive that travels often—you get a lot of fantastic perks that make your travel as comfortable as possible. But a private jet charter comes with a slew of advantages that you won’t find, even in first class. Here are the top 5 benefits of renting your very own private jet.
When you use a private jet charter service, you get to travel in the lap of luxury without spending all that much. Detailed pricing depends on your itinerary, but it’s not nearly as significant as you’d expect if there’s a big difference between renting and flying commercially. A chartered plane can cost less than half what certain carriers charge, and the price can fluctuate up or down depending on what you want. The flexibility of renting private jets also means there’s much less risk involved.
Planning for travel can be a challenging task. There are endless hours spent searching websites looking for the best flight for your needs, and frequently you’ll find that there isn’t a direct route, or it can cost hundreds of dollars more than what you originally planned to spend. When we send a plane to pick you up, we do it quickly. We will ensure that the aircraft arrives on time at destination airports with our advanced tracking system, even if you are traveling to a remote area without direct routes.
We strive to make your rental experience as pleasant and efficient as possible. That means we’ll give you the most direct, cost-effective route to your destination while still getting you there on time. You will also have access to a private terminal when renting with us so that you can avoid waiting in lines or sitting at crowded gate areas while you wait for your flight.
Private Jets Are Safer Than Commercial
It is estimated that private jets are ten times safer than commercial aircraft. This has been proven by the fact that more people die every year from bee stings than they do from crashes in private jets!
Commercial flights emit an astonishing amount of carbon into the atmosphere, whereas private jets do not. With a private jet, you can leave your carbon footprint at home and join in on the effort to save our planet for future generations.
Who Can Charter a Private Jet?
The corporate executive has the money and the resources to do so.
What they have in common is their rank within their company, their priority when it comes to traveling, and of course, a hectic schedule. A private jet will be an easier fit for them if they are willing to spend time managing it. They can choose their plan and travel destination. Another plus for them is the privacy they can enjoy when flying in a private jet.
One of the most significant advantages of renting a private jet will be that you won’t have to worry about waiting at airport security or missing your flight due to long queues. You can just hop on board and head straight for your next destination. You can also have your captain and flight attendants cater to your needs.
Private Jets for rent are usually expensive, but there are some private jets that you can rent at a relatively affordable price, so you don’t need to worry about not being able to afford such service.
More First-Time Travelers Try Private Planes in the Face of COVID-19
Despite their high costs, a good number of first-time travelers prefer to rent private jets since they offer them greater privacy, convenience, and flexibility. Private jets are usually used in the following types of trips: business travel vacations, family reunions, weddings/receptions, long weekends. COVID has forced everyone to reevaluate their options.
Tips for Renting a Private Flight
- Before venturing out to rent a private jet, you must consider one essential factor: the weather forecast. The reason behind this is because if the weather isn’t suitable for flying, then your trip will be postponed till when it’s safe enough to take off. You can get an hourly or even minute-by-minute weather report so you can make sure that you’ll fly on a nice day.
- Make the right choice: Not all charter firms are the same, so it’s a good idea to do some research before settling on one. Calling a few charter operators and speaking with charter representatives is a smart approach. Enquire about:
- Their aircraft upkeep
- Qualifications of their pilots
- Their level of security
- Their fleet of aircraft
A dependable company will ensure that its employees can appropriately answer questions about the business and are knowledgeable about the sector in general. Companies that are inexperienced or untrustworthy may be more focused on getting clients to choose them rather than giving the best services. Choosing does not necessarily imply going with the lowest choice. Charter jet packages are intended to be exclusive, and as with most things, you may expect to pay a premium for high-quality service.
- When renting out a private jet, you’ll need to consider the amount of fuel required for the specific kind of vehicle you’re renting as well as its weight capacity and how much luggage will have to fit inside it. Ensure not to estimate these factors because they can significantly affect your cost per hour if you do.
- Be aware when renting out a private jet of the extra charges that fleet operators often add to their essential cost. They may charge for specific services such as diverting to another airport due to inclement weather, or they might make you pay an additional fee because of your dog.
- You should also let fleet operators know if you need ground transportation at the destination airport when renting out a private jet. You can usually rent limousines, vans, and cars from charter fleets. If you require more luxurious vehicles or are not interested in using this service, be sure to inform them ahead of time to be no surprises at the end of a trip.
Renting a private jet is quite an economical way to travel. When you consider fuel cost, charter services are generally cheaper than scheduled flights and can be just as safe if you use reputable companies. For people who do not have time to catch a flight or simply want to travel in luxury for vacations, renting jets is worth considering.